Monday, May 28, 2007

summer

starting summer.
not in Italy this time.
America. a culture shock in itself.
camp. culture shock.
going out of my comfort zone.
this will be interesting.
[i finished the whole Friends series.]
a song that rings true to my life.
"So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke,
you're broke,
your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month,
or even your year, but... I'll be there for you"
time to go out there and be a "big" girl for the summer.
when ya just don't wanna.
or just don't care.
or just don't wanna care.
im doing this for you God.
please be pleased with me.
bc i know you love the me now,
and your not waiting to love the future version of me.
so ill put my seat belt on, and be ready for the a long learning summer.

1 comment:

jaci said...

i'm already missing you.
but i'll be praying for you and your ministry all summer!