Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Slavery


God has opened a spot in my heart for a ministry I never thought that I would or could be apart of. For countries I never thought I would go to. Its not even a for sure thing that I will be involved with this ministry to stop this any time soon. Only time will tell. But my heart aches for the women and children who are forced into human trafficking. I am amazed how all of this has been going on. "We put man on the moon, we have dolphin friendly tuna, why cant we do the same for kids?"
I have not been put on this earth to be a receptionist of some big shot company. I have been placed here to bless the Lord, through helping the helpless, bringing hope to the hopeless, and bringing the gospel to the world. If only the world knew how much Christ loves them...

No comments: